Now the solution is：
* Copy your credit card and bank statements from CSV file to Spreadsheet.
* Each bank or credit card account should be copies into one worksheet.
* Each row should be considered as a double entry transaction. You can add one column for account name (eg. bank charges, supplies, telephone expense, shareholder loan, ARetc..) and one column for tax information (either the GST amount included or the tax code). That way you get all the information of the double entry.
* Transactions paid by cash or methods other than your regular accounts should be listed on a separate worksheet in same format.
* Transfers should be highlighted to avoid duplicate transactions.
* Invoices and sales should be listed, which can be exported from your billing system.
* AR and AP balances should be provided with details.
* General ledger entries are normally adjusted by your accountant as a part of year-end closing.
Don't treat it as accounting. Treat it as simple maths.
If you feel totally confused, try using QuickBooks instead.